“Vintage Car Collector” is looking for a “Marketing Manager”.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative and analytical candidate with an eye for compelling content, public relations and partnerships.
He/she will be responsible for:
- developing and executing content in various formats (written and video) for both internal media channels such as website, blog, social media (YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram), and external channels: auto publications, print, social and other media
- establishing partnerships and public relations with media and creative sourcing channels
- analyzing metrics and providing actionable insight into performance
- making recommendations on marketing plans.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator and comfortable with a varied and broad set of marketing skills. In this role, success requires analytical savvy, problem-solving sophistication and a dedication to making the highest impact. We are looking for humble, hardworking and collaborative individuals that can think on their feet and thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are a lean team, which will provide you opportunities to have a direct impact on company’s operations. The company is based in California, United States. This is a fully remote role with a requirement for at least 50% partial US work hours. We have a physical office and team in Armenia and the successful candidates can work from the office at their preference.
What You Should Have:
- Broad marketing skill set
- Content creation skills: ability to write articles, web pages, blogs, and social media posts
- Social media marketing skill set: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Tiktok
- Ability to use marketing tools such as Mailchimp, Canva, Google Analytics etc.
- Ability to build partnerships
- Public Relations skills
- Experience dealing with unstructured business issues
- Ability to build clear and concise presentations
- Effective communication with peers and senior leaders
- Full English proficiency: both spoken and written
- Strong project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing
- Love and passion for cars
- Web design and development elementary skills