WineWorks is a winery incubator based in Yerevan, Armenia; founded in 2010 to offer winemaking and viticulture services as well as strategic winery and marketing management support. Today, we work with 15 Armenian wine brands and own 4 house brands. The corporate culture is held to an international standard with English being the working language. Our mission is to advance the Armenian wine industry in terms of quality and global awareness.
The responsibilities of our Marketing Manager are the following:
- Corporate image structuring and definition
- Onboarding presentation, branding client relationship materials
- Bi-annual electronic newsletter
Wineworks Owned Brands (Zulal, Oshin, Nare and Keush)
- Global Marketing Strategy
- Fine tune existing brand identity and narrative
- Coordinate new wine launches and communicate new products
- Engage existing community with events and tastings
- Maintain portfolio of influencers (specialized publications, masters of wine, bloggers)
- Manage all social media platforms
- Coordinate with Marketing Firms and Programs
- Fluent in English and Armenian.
- Preferred minimum 3 years Marketing work.
- Passion and curiosity for wine.