1. Marketing and Business Development (Building relationships for growth)
- Support in building relationships with potential donors at different levels,
- Nurture the relations with potential and existing donors,
- Support to building on marketing and business development experience existing in WV,
- Assist in raising WV Armenia’s profile in the in-country and international corporate environment.
2. Product Development
- Map existing opportunities and causes for tailored/generic product development,
- Support consolidated effort of development of marketing products,
- Coordinate the implementation of product promotion plans,
3. Fundraising and External Engagement
- Support development and implementation of Brand Awareness and Reputation strategy of Country Office,
- Support development and lead implementation of short term and long term local fundraising strategies,
- Coordinate and implement fundraising strategies,
- Include quick-win fundraising means in the fundraising strategy and implement them effectively,
- Support to ensure the cost-efficiency of the fundraising strategy.
4. Internal Engagement
- Engage with Country Office (operations, OSD, sponsorship, finance) departments in frames of product development and donor nurturing,
- Support to capacitate WV staff members to become agents of fundraising for the organization.
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training:
- University degree in Business & Administration and Marketing,
- Strategic planning and business plan development skills,
- Strong inter-personal communication skills,
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills,
- Good understanding of general business environment and its local context,
- Good knowledge of Corporate Social Responsibility Mechanisms,
- At least 3 years of experience in Strategic Fundraising, Marketing, Business Plan Development, and/or Program Management,
- Excellent marketing, communication and public relations skills with strong English, Armenian, and Russian language capability (written and oral) and ability to clearly communicate complex ideas and principles required,
- Ability & willingness to travel domestically and internationally of up to 30% of the time.
About World Vision Armenia
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian and development organization working to create lasting change in the lives. Established in 1950, World Vision operates in nearly 100 countries worldwide. It is a Christian relief, development and advocacy organiza