The American University of Armenia is seeking Math Consultant for the Office of Student Affairs to offer math assistance to the students by providing tutoring sessions in math and to develop ability to work through assignments on their own.
AUA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination program within the institution.
- Provide one-on-one or small group math support to students
- Facilitate learning and guide students to develop and master math skills
- Provide training and on-going support for work-study students to further develop their math skills
- Conduct workshops on topics for students
- Develop handouts and other instructional materials
- Work on related projects as assigned
- Update math-related content on the website
- Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Master’s Degree, preferably in a field related
- Excellent knowledge of Calculus and Discrete Math
- Knowledge in Business Math, Probability, Linear Algebra, and Statistics is preferable
- Good English language skills, written and oral
- Experience in teaching
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills