RSM International is looking for a Mathematics Teacher, who is enthusiastic about mathematical education to join the RSM International Team. The candidate would need to complete a test in both Mathematics and English language. There are US transfer opportunities.
- Teach Mathematics in K-12 grades; ensure maximum results by following RSM methods of education;
- Prepare lessons; work closely with a mentor teacher to develop, plan and execute lessons that reflect the RSM curriculum and teaching methods;
- Discuss individual progress of the students and academic questions;
- Promote and evaluate key critical reasoning skills as well as social and emotional growth;
- Communicate with parents by maintaining records of academic performance, attendance; report all elements of student development through email;
- Attend training sessions organized by RSM.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Pure or Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or Engineering;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Highly organized and motivated personality; ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of English language;
- Professional phone/ online presentation and quick learning skills; desire for professional development;
- Work experience in education settings and/ or curriculum development is a great plus.
About RSM International LLC
For more information, please visit: www.russianschool.com.