- Plans and executes all digital marketing including social media, email, messaging apps, marketing database and display advertising campaign
- Creative and innovative in creating banners and other marketing materials needed for the campaign. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end user experience.
- Measure and analyze report using data conversion and different ad serving tools such as Google Analytics
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on insights or data
- Evaluate emerging technologies and/or digital opportunities. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Creating and maintaining client relationships.
- Collaborate with agencies/website publishers and other vendor partners
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to process payment and to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Respond to other duties as needed or required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Must be social media savvy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Resourceful, creative and highly organized
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are also encouraged to apply.
- Willing to work from 9:00-18:00 GMT +8:00