We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our lovely team!
As a UI/UX Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research
- UI design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
- A great working atmosphere
- Free lunch, health insurance, English Language courses, gym
- A city location
- Motivated, creative and energetic team
- Generous salary
- Great conditions
About Mer Soft
We work with customers to automate business processes in their specific fields of activity. Our main focus areas are HRM, CRM, Warehouse and Trade (Distribution, Production), Navigation, Healthcare, Pharmacy, Dental Clinics, Restaurant, Hotel. Our company develops and implements solutions for the purpose of business process automation, undertaking projects regardless of their complexity and uniqueness.