- Elaborate draft laws and legal acts on the development of consumer rights protection and market conduct.
- Elaborate and improve the code of conduct of financial institutions, as well as various manuals on supervision of market conduct.
- Study consumer behavior, identify risks and propose activities aimed at minimizing the risks.
- Study best regulatory practice on consumer rights protection and market conduct, submit proposals for improvement.
1. University degree in Economics.
2. Minimum 2 years of work experience in a relevant field.
3. Knowledge of:
- Consumer rights protection and market conduct (profound)
- Financial system legislation and normative field (profound)
- Civil legislation related to financial activities (intermediate)
- Banking (intermediate)
- Finance (intermediate)
- Insurance (intermediate)
- Securities market (intermediate)
- Macroeconomics (intermediate)
- Microeconomics (basic)
- Accounting (basic)
- Fluency in Armenian, good knowledge of Russian and English languages.
4. Computer skills (MS Office, Databases)
5. Creative thinking
6. Cooperation skills
7. Negotiation skills
8. Ability to take initiative
About Central Bank of Armenia
Հայաստանի Հանրապետության Կենտրոնական բանկը պետական գործառույթներով օժտված իրավաբանական անձ է, որի հիմնական խնդիրը Հայաստանի Հանրապետու�