The Ideal Candidate
You are a critical thinker, a dedicated team player who is passionate about technology, product development and user experience, committed to continual learning, and focused on quality. You are a problem solver who possesses great communication skills, a desire to learn and strengthen new competences.
If you are constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, and presentation skills
- Enthusiasm for and the ability to quickly learn new technologies and tackle difficult problems
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, multi-functional environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field.
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, SCSS
- Good knowledge of the latest ECMAScript standards
- Knowledge of React/Redux, TypeScript and related technologies;
- Familiarity with the browser internals
- Excellent knowledge of technical English and good knowledge of verbal English
- Experience with build tools, such as WebPack is a plus
- Competent in algorithms and data structures is a plus
- Experience with HTML5 APIs such as Canvas, Media, Storage, Service Workers etc is a big plus