The position is remote-first, with a requirement to time-to-time attend meetings in Yerevan’s office or if desired a space in the office can be provided.
Successful candidates would have an opportunity to work with an international team of senior level professionals on a wide variety of projects such as event processing engines, computer vision systems, Machine Learning systems, mobile applications, ERP systems and digital transformation of businesses.
The benefits of working at SDC are available by the link https://docs.google.com/document/d/12wPkjouiI2r1p5yja2hMc3Qrux-NIIThPnCLUWMIl90
Planned responsibilities include nothing unsual. Everything one might expect at a software engineering position.
- Design and develop software as per specification
- Write documentation on the developed application (code, deployment, decisions)
- Write unit tests for the developed application
- Provide daily short reports about completed work
Ideal candidate should have :
- 5 years of industry experience
- English language
- Experience with the following technology stack
- ECMAScript 6 and later
- React / Redux / React Material
- Angular 2+ / Angular Material is a plus
- HTML / CSS
- Basic understanding of data structures
- Experience debugging applications