Adrack is looking for a Mid-level C# Developer to produce scalable software solutions. He/she will be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. The incumbent should be comfortable around back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. He/ she should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. The Company uses Microsoft-based technologies (Azure, C#, SQL Server) and employs an Agile practice with consistent reviews from the project and development manager. The ideal candidate is also familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Develop high-quality APIs and implement new architecture as needed;
- Develop and maintain an internal MVC web portal;
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle;
- Develop automated tests and create unit tests through appropriate tools and scripting;
- Collaborate with an internal team and management;
- Ensure code is adhering to necessary security standards;
- Responsible for troubleshooting and bug fixing;
- Follow the Agile Scrum framework.
- Proven experience as a C# Developer;
- At least 3 years of experience with .Net using C#;
- Experience with Entity framework;
- Knowledge of relational databases;
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude;
- Ability to work independently;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
- BS/ BA in Computer Science or a related field.
- REST API;
- Microsoft Azure;
- Entity Framework;
- Experience in the Financial industry;
- Education in Mathematics.