- Design highly reliable large scale web applications
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code using the latest development best practices.
- Own the technical design, implementation and quality engineering of our full stack application
- Participate in constant collaboration with teammates in the form of technical discussion, code reviews and pull requests prior to commit.
- Understand the client’s definition of success and align your efforts to help them meet their goals
- Learn from your teammates and make sure they learn from you
- Code reviews
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Have fun!
- 3+ years of experience of working with NodeJS
- Knowledge of at least one NodeJS framework such as ExpressJS, NestJS, SailsJS, etc.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Experience of doing OOD on daily basis
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Web service integration using technologies such as REST, XML, SOAP.
- Knowledge of any other backend technology is a plus
- Solid understanding of RDMS
- Experience with source control tools, specifically distributed source control tools such as git
- Willingness to learn and constantly develop your skills
- Attention to details is very important to us
AOByte LLC is an IT startup.