EstateGuru (www.estateguru.co) is a European leading property-backed and short-term lending platform for medium size companies (SME-s). EstateGuru also provides 87 000 retail and institutional investors from 100+ countries attractive returns from European property-backed loans without hassle. We are currently operating in 7 countries and are following an ambitious growth and expansion strategy. We will ca 340 million euros of business loans in 2020 and our goal is to facilitate 5 billion euros a year in 2025. Estateguru has been selected into the TOP100 European Proptech companies 3 years in a row.
A great working environment, inspiring challenges, a charismatic team of professionals. Should you get the job, you’ll be part of a success story that will revolutionize the property finance space in Europe, making it more efficient and transparent. Strong performance is fairly rewarded.
We are looking for an experienced Mid level Grails/Groovy or Java Engineer to to join our team working on Web application for www.estateguru.co product.
- Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, REST, JSON, Micro Services, Apache
- Strong understanding of microservice architecture
- Ability to design, develop and implement scalable, elastic microservice based platforms
- Demostated knowledge of PCI and Security Coding Standards.
- Analyze business requirements, and create technical design documents that are in accordance with the company's architecture standards.
- Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk
- Performs and/or leads design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solution. Develops basic and detailed program specifications.
- May require a bachelor degree in Computer science and 5 to 8 years of experience in the field.
- Proficiency in the following general areas: Java (Java 1. 7/Java 1. 8), Spring Framework, Gradle, and Github.
- Experience with RESTful services, Rabbit MQ, JSON is a plus.
- Core development experience in large scale enterprise Java applications using Spring Framework.
- Experience in SQL database
- Demonstrates strong understanding of the business needs driving the projects.
- Overall 2+ years of development experience
- Performs hands on coding using Java/J2EE & unit testing
- Interact with tech lead to understand technology direction/changes, standards and best practices
- Resolve technical issues for designers and developers during project lifecycle
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills on Java/J2EE technologies
- Experience working with coordination of multiple teams
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Experience working with Agile