- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code using the latest development best practices.
- Own the technical design, implementation and quality engineering of our full stack application
- Participate in constant collaboration with teammates in the form of technical discussion, code reviews and pull requests prior to commit.
- Solve complex problems
- Learn from your teammates and make sure they learn from you
- Code reviews
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Have fun!
- Hands on experience of developing aplication using ReactJS
- Excellent knowledge of CSS
- Proficiency with browser based debugging and performance testing
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Experience of doing OOD on daily basis
- Knowledge of any backend technology is a huge plus
- Experience with source control tools, specifically distributed source control tools such as git
- Willingness to learn and constantly develop your skills
- Attention to details is very important to us
- Comfortable with Agile methodology
AOByte LLC is an IT startup.