BOOTECH CJSC is looking for an experienced Software Engineer in C++ responsible for building applications that may range from desktop applications to native mobile applications and embedded systems to join as a full-time team member in Yerevan, Armenia.
The Engineer will be involved in software development projects, including product development life cycle from gathering requirements to implementation and testing.
He/She will be collaborating with management on defining software architecture, estimating technical challenges, development time-line and risks.
- Work closely with team members to develop high-quality products;
- Have a global view of the product and understand the purpose of local tasks;
- Have a responsibility to produce high-quality deliverables on time;
- Participate in the requirements refinement and architectural design of the products;
- Implement and maintain a reliable/efficient C++ code;
- Work on extensions of the existing products;
- Coordinate everyday work with team members and management;
- Be ready to suggest and implement improvements during products development.
- BS degree in Engineering or Applied Mathematics, Physics or any related field;
- Knowledge of fundamentals in mathematics (Discrete Mathematics, Math Analysis, Linear Algebra, etc.);
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Knowledge of Data structures and Algorithms;
- Experience with computer vision and image processing (OpenCV, etc.);
- Work experience of GNU/Linux, Mac OS X and Windows development environments and frameworks including CMake/Make, gcc;
- Ability to write clear and documented code;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.