Got a head full of ideas?
We are looking for a Mid PHP Developers who will bring their experience, intelligence and inspiration to further product development.
It is a great opportunity to work in a tech-driven company, full of interesting and challenging projects, in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Perks & Benefits:
– Daily catered lunch or lunch allowance per month
– Private Medical insurance
– Gym package
– Access to online learning platforms Udemy for Business and O’Reilly and budget for external training
– Frequent free-bar parties, annual whole-company parties
– 33 days off per year, including public holidays, rising to 43 by year 5 inside the company
– 10 sick leave days per year (without a doctor’s note).
– Medical leave: up to 10 days per year, documented with medical certificate
– 40% work from home, 60% work from office
- Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements
- Analyze and estimate implementation efforts
- Write quality, maintainable code
- Implementation of new functionality and support existing code
- Optimizing PHP scripts/SQL query execution times and code debugging
- Writing documentation for public APIs
- Providing solutions to challenging tasks
- At least 3 years of professional experience with PHP Native (Pure PHP)
- Strong knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Proficiency in SOLID principles
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Good understanding of Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits
- Experience with Git
- English working proficiency, from Intermediate
EveryMatrix is an independent IT company offering award-winning software solutions to the iGaming industry.
We started small, with big ideas.
In the meantime we managed to fill the shoes and the roles, growing in both size and – we like to think �