Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new Product Manager?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join their Product team.
Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.
- Develop and implement the product strategy, including defining the product vision, roadmaps, and go-to-market plans
- Conduct market research and analysis to understand customer needs and industry trends
- Monitor product performance and use data analytics to measure product success and identify areas for improvement. Use customer feedback and other data to inform product updates and enhancements
- Represent the Stakeholders in delivering a first class product
- Work closely with the product and development teams
- Ensure product vision is understood by the development team
- Create and maintain documentation, policies and procedures
- Identify and propose product improvements based on relevant data and a solid understanding of the customers and the business goals
- Maintain industry knowledge and enhance subject matter expertise, identify trends and changes in client and competitor behaviors, and keep abreast of changing regulatory requirements
- Understand the company product life cycle model thoroughly
- Take ownership of the end-to-end product development life-cycle, from strategy through to product design and execution
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, such as Sales, Marketing, Tech, Design, Support, Legal, Compliance and Finance
- Create and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues
- Work closely with other Product Managers to understand how areas of focus may impact or depend on other road-maps and subsequently get those opportunities scheduled on their road-maps
- Bachelor’s degree with the managerial or analytical component preferred
- At least 2 years of work experience in Product Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to cope well under pressure and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams, and other internal/external stakeholders
- Experience in Agile environment is a plus
- Experience in the gaming industry will be a plus