We are CODICS, one-of-a-kind software production company, where we believe behind each code there is a story. We know that every new client and new project is a new challenge for our imagination, creativity, and innovative thinking since we create a new story with new characters and new plot each and every time. We take care of every detail and nuance in the project and this is why we deliver tailored and original solutions. The CODICS team continuously invests in exploring beyond current boundaries to adopt new technologies and produce modern, lasting results.
We are looking for a React JS Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will be taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish here at Codics!
What you'll do:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Ensure project completion on schedule and in high quality
- Interact with Project Managers to solve complex problems and deliver solutions
- Produce and maintain well-documented code as well as debug the existing code
What we're seeking:
- You have proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- You have at least 2 years of practical experience in React JS
- You have basic understanding of server-side(Node express) CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience creating or maintaining large React applications (over 100 components) with Higher-Order components, Redux