Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new UI/UX Designer?
We are looking for an enthusiastic UI/UX Game Designer to join our SoftConstruct Team. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that our games are engaging, immersive, and meet our players’ needs.
Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.
- Design and develop user interfaces for our games
- Work closely with designers to ensure that the UI/UX design supports the game's mechanics and overall experience
- Conduct user research and testing to identify pain points and areas for improvement in the UI/UX design, and use insights to iterate and improve the design over time
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including game developers, artists, art directors and other designers to ensure that the UI/UX design is consistent with the game's overall art style and visual direction
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in UI/UX design for games, and use this knowledge to inform and improve our design process
- 3+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer, with experience in game design
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of game design principles, including mechanics, systems, and player engagement
- Experience with user research and testing methodologies
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment