- 3+ years of experience working as a business analyst
- Knowledge of business analysis and requirements management theory; knows techniques described in BABOK
- Experience with data management projects (data platforms, data warehouses, BI and reporting, and alike)
- Theoretical knowledge of data management practices for at least 2 areas (as described in DAMA DMBOK)
- Skills in analyzing, documenting, and managing knowledge and requirements in a structured way
- Skills in managing requirements throughout the project, knowledge of the mainstream models of the project’s life cycle
- Ability to skillfully convert vague and unstructured information into distinct requirements
- Experienced interviewer and facilitator (at the C-level)
- Spoken English.
Nice to Have
- Experience with data governance and data modeling (business vocabulary, business metadata, data catalogs)
- Business processes modeling skills, knowledge of notations and methodologies
- Hands-on experience with RFI/RFP/Proposal creation.