- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Knowledge of Node.js and Express.js.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.