IndexBoard is looking for a responsible, detail oriented and enthusiastic “Middle QA Engineer” to join the team in a Full-Time position.
IndexBoard is Silicon Valley based SaaS startup that pioneers business development for $1T professional service industry in the USA. Backed by top professionals & executives, the company serves various USA (e.g. Big4 audit firm) customers. Incredible opportunity to build career, global business skills and learn from top professionals.
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Audit and update existing test cases
- Execute regression and exploratory testing.
- Analysis of the test results (also using MS SQL databases)
- Write bug reports and update issues in appropriate tracking tools
- Take an active role in product discussions
- Work closely with software developers to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds
- 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance, with the manual testing of web-based applications
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, processes, and tools
- Hands-on experience with black box testing
- Working base skills with Transact SQL
- Experience in working with version control systems is a plus
- Strong communication skills in English
- Advanced written knowledge of English