- Write clean structured and well-documented code;
- Database designing and maintenance;
- Follow industry best practices;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- At least 2 years of working experience with Symfony/Laravel;
- Knowledge of Angular is a big plus;
- Solid knowledge of MySQL and other databases;
- Deep understanding of OOP principles;
- Knowledge of English is required (good speaking and reading skills);
- Ability to take responsibility on every solution and work under tight deadlines;
- Good problem solving skills and ability to work independently;
- Available for full-time work.