- Develop, test, debug standards-compliant, cross-browser compatible web applications.
- Enhance and modify existing applications as needed to add new features or improve user- experience.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing applications.
- Interact and communicate with designers, developers, QA engineers, copywriters, product owners and others in order to understand requirements and scope of work.
- Play active role in defining and implementing best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Help the team to estimate work efforts for user stories, including determining requirements, dependencies and risks.
- Support the team in technical decisions and development estimates.
- Conduct research and develop proof of concepts.
- Provide engineering advice for technical/architectural issues.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a front-end technology, with use of modern frameworks such as React/Redux.
- Experience one page web aplications.
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3, CSS preprocessors (SASS)
- Build tool (Webpack)
- Package manager (npm)
- Strong knowledge of REST and messaging platforms
- A positive attitude towards working within a team and being a team player.