- Write high quality, readable, maintainable code (including unit tests);
- Work with the Head of Software Development, Scrum Master and the UI/ UX Designer to propose optimal technical solutions to the proposed requirements and designs;
- Ensure all user feedback is integrated into the product development lifecycle;
- All Tumo's engineers are expected to know about, and work with, DevOps tooling (Azure, Docker, Monitoring) - but they will teach you if he/ she doesn't know about it.
- Experience in developing scalable responsive web pages or dashboard applications;
- Experience with MongoDB and MySQL is desirable;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Good analytical skills;
- Experience working in international teams is a plus.
- Passionate about learning new technologies.
About Tumo Center for Creative Technologies
Tumo is an after-school learning center where teenagers acquire digital media skills free of charge. Thousands of students attend Tumo on a regular basis and participate in its innovative, self-paced program. Its educational framework is based on a proprietary platform that promotes learning through interactive game-like levels, exposing users to increasingly challenging activities. Tumo's educational methodology is based on a large set of self-instructional activities that each of the Center's students assembles into a personal learning plan in the areas of animation, game development, web development and filmmaking. To learn more about the Tumo Center for Creative Technologies, please visit: www.tumo.org