TERM: Full time, on shift, 24/7
The Mobile Network Monitoring Engineer is responsible for the satisfactory maintenance and operation of the Company Core (Call Switching, Packet Switching and VAS services) network. S/he also ensures maximum possible services availability and performance. The Mobile Network Monitoring engineer is also responsible to identify, categorize and respond to network problems.
The Mobile Network Monitoring Engineer follows up all the requests opened through ticketing system are timely handled to ensure uninterrupted services.
- Perform shift work 24/7 (09:00 – 18:00, 17:00 – 02:00, 00:00 – 09:00)
- Follow up the alerting signals to be recorded;
- Provide accurate responses to all claims and problems received from Customer Care Unit;
- Examine and solve the problems and inform line manager;
- Prepare and archive the operational and troubleshooting documentation for staff;
- Prepare problems’ reports for the management;
- 24-hours availability.
- Higher education, preferably in the sphere of Telecommunication or Computer Sciences;
- At least two years of work experience in Telecommunication sphere;
- Knowledge of Telecommunication or Computer Sciences;
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office);
- Good knowledge of IP networks;
- Skills in technologies;
- Good knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Team working and communication skills.
- Reporting skills;
- Teamwork and cooperation skills;
- Problem solving;
- Ability to work with overload.
About K-Telecom CJSC (Viva-MTS)
VivaCell-MTS (K-Telecom CJSC) provides mobile coverage in 2G/ 3.75G/ 4G networks offering a wide range of voice and data services all across Armenia since 2005.