Chemonics International, a leading international development consulting firm, seeks a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Specialist for USAID’s anticipated Rule of Law Project. This activity aims to address judicial reform within courts, relevant self-regulatory agencies, and academic institutions. Assistance envisions to modernize internal case management systems through e-court solutions, improve judiciary’s professional and effective court administration skills, promote alternative dispute resolution mechanisms to alleviate court backlog, build the functional capacity of the Supreme Judicial Council (a self-regulatory agency responsible for judicial testing, candidate selection, hiring and disciplining), advance law school education and professional training in specific legal and regulatory areas, and strengthen the legal and regulatory environment through monitoring, communication, and stakeholder collaboration over the life of the Activity.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in similar functions with a preference given to experience within international development programs;
- Bachelor's degree in the areas of Public Policy, Public Administration or related fields; a master's degree on a related field is preferred;
- Demonstrated ability in data analysis, project design, monitoring and evaluation of development activities;
- Experience in the use of software for managing performance of projects or databases;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in program monitoring and evaluation, including design of indicators and data collection processes;
- Practical experience in collaboration with non-governmental organizations, government entities, and other donors is strongly preferred;
- Familiarity with the processes of implementation and evaluation of USAID/ donor-funded development programs is desired;
- Knowledge of rule of law strengthening issues and solutions in Central and Eastern Europe, the former Soviet Union, or other countries transitioning to democracy is highly preferred;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Armenian languages.
About Chemonics International Inc
For more information about Chemonics International Inc. please visit: www.chemonics.com.