PicsArt is looking for a creative, forward-thinking, and innovative Designer who can manage the content creation of our Content Studio, which empowers the creative development of PicsArt’s 150 million active monthly users. This position will be focused on piloting, testing, and elevating content creation at PicsArt through rapid prototyping and product- and insights-driven iteration. To be successful in this role, the Designer must have a strong instinct for creative direction, be open to experimentation in content creation, work well with other key stakeholders in Product, Data, and Operations, and execute on an evolving content strategy. In particular, we are looking for someone with experience and passion for motion graphics.
What we seek and value most in our candidates
Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important – passion and commitment.
PicsArt is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
PicsArt, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
- Create visually stunning video assets and content, including but not limited to simple and text animations, transitions, gif stickers, and moving design elements
- Work closely with PicsArt’s Product and technical teams to bring new content types to life on our platform through the development of design specifications, prototyping, iteration, and eventually scaling to the rest of the content studio
- Research and identify creative opportunities and communicate them effectively for team-wide alignment
- In some cases, delegate design tasks and provide support for junior-level design team members along with reviewing their work and giving feedback
- Experience with design, illustration, and animation, including a portfolio of motion graphics work
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite and other design software
- Experience in a start-up environment and working with international teams
- Ability to convert cultural trends into design opportunities
- Must have exceptional English written and verbal communication skills
- Highly collaborative and open to working cross-functionally with stakeholders in non-design departments
- Great organizational skills, attention to detail, and follow-through on executing projects
- Ability to conduct and utilize competitive analysis and other research is a plus
- B.S/B.A in Design, Art, Illustration, Motion Graphics or Animation from an accredited institution is a plus