DVV International Armenia Country Office is seeking a National Expert to support international experts in conducting a qualitative study on Adult education in Armenia.
- Identify and deliver to the international experts the relevant literature, policy papers, legislation and other sources necessary for conduction of the study;
- Identify relevant literature and documents in national languages to be translated by DVV International office in English language;
- Identify and contact relevant governmental and non-governmental stakeholders for the field research;
- Write some parts of the qualitative study;
- Perform other related tasks agreed with the international experts and DVV International office.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of qualitative research studies (please, provide proof of this experience);
- Ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge of qualitative research methods and instruments;
- Knowledge of Adult education;
- Analytical and writing skills;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages.
About DVV International Armenia Country Office
The Institute for International Cooperation of German Adult Education Association (DVV International) operates in Armenia since 2002. Based in Yerevan, DVV International supports adult education at national, regional and local levels through policy dialo