- Design, develop and support new and existing business solutions;
- Create and maintain SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers and views;
- Implement backend/ data access layer within web applications/ web services;
- Work in a team or individually at all the phases of software development life cycle;
- Develop applications according to the technical documentation;
- Guide junior developers in the everyday task assessment.
- Constantly update technical knowledge and skills.
- At least 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of C# and the principles of .NET framework and .Net Core platform
- Good knowledge of the concepts and characteristic features of Object-Oriented Programming
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core technologies
- Good knowledge of data access technologies, including ADO.NET, Entity Framework
- Good knowledge of MS SQL server, developing queries and stored procedures
- Understanding of Clean Code and Design Patterns for object-orientated programming
- Experience with modern claims-based authentication /authorization mechanisms like OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (REST/SOAP, Web API)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Ability to ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability and extensibility
- Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodology
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Good English communication skills, both written and spoken.
Good knowledge of English and Russian languages