Are you GAME to JUMP INTO MAGENTA and be our new .Net/C# Developer?
SoftConstruct is on a search for a new player to join our team.
Do you like to learn hard, work hard and play hard?
Is magenta your favorite color?
Do you imagine better things, technologies, future?
If you answered “Yes” to at least two of these questions then we might be a great fit for you.
- Code, test, debug, implement, and document programs
- Assist in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user
- Research and analyze existing systems and program requirements
- Develop test plans to verify the logic of new or modified programs
- Work as part of a software development team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences
- At least 3 year of work experience as a Software Developer
- Experience and knowledge of C# .NET Framework / ASP.Net / Entity Framework / MSSQL Server
- Strong knowledge of Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and Microservice Architecture
- Knowledge of SQL/MSSQL/NoSQL
- Knowledge of .NET Core, WPF, Xamarin is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure in a task/module oriented project team environment
- Subversion/Git version control tools
- Knowledge of ASP.Net Web API.
- Experience in Test Driven Development is a plus