- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Develop API’s and integrations for a large-scale application according to business needs and priorities
- Build high-quality code that is scalable, reliable, and reusable
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Grow as a developer, learn new technologies, and share with your team
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Backend developer
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Experience building high-performance, highly-available, and scalable distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge of Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and Microservice Architecture
- Knowledge of SQL/MSSQL/NoSQL
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture (REST/SOAP, Web API)