- Configures and maintains Microsoft Active Directory
- Develop methods and tools to be used to test and implement new LAN/WAN equipment
- Engage in regular network troubleshooting activities and resolve network connectivity issues of the office
- Monitors scheduled jobs and computer output for completeness, accuracy, and errors
- Logs all computer and printer hardware/software problems
- Assists with software upgrades and installations.
- Higher technical education;
- At least 2 years of experience in the relavant field;
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems;
- Knowledge of other systems (Linux, Free BSD, etc.) is desirable,
- Knowledge of networks (TCP / IP, DHCP, DNS, Telnet, SSH, Ftp, TFtp, Active Directory) is mandatory
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Command knowledge of Russian and English.
About Ucom LLC
"Ucom" LLC is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.