All.me LLC is looking for a Node.js Developer.
We plan to develop and implement large features in the product in 2020, so we need a Senior Node.js developer
- Development of services on Node.js;
- Writing unit tests;
- Creation of high-quality, easily maintained code;
- Development of new and modifying of existing services in the backend.
- Good knowledge and experience with Node.js;
- Experience with MongoDB, Redis;
- Basic knowledge of asynchronous programming;
- Knowledge of the basics of working with Git;
- Experience in * nix;
- The ability to understand other people's code, quickly understand the task;
- Understanding software development and testing processes;
- Code debugging and profiling skills;
- Understanding Agile approaches; experience in one of the Agile practices;
- Knowledge of assembly tools.
As an advantage:
- Experience in writing unit tests (jest);
- Experience with Node.js for over 3 years;
- Good understanding of microservice architecture;
- Docker experience;
- Experience with graph databases.