CoinStats is looking for a hard-working Node.js Developer to join our fast-growing team.
About the Company
Founded in 2017, CoinStats has the vision to become a pioneer in the crypto world, a platform that satisfies all crypto finance needs. At the moment CoinStats provides 1,000,000 monthly active users the ability to view and manage their cryptocurrency holdings in real-time from over 400 exchange and wallet providers, all in one place. We build CoinStats to save time for millions of investors and traders. Recently, CoinStats raised a $1.2 million pre-seed round of funding from investors that include Imperii Capital as well as Stefan Cohen and Jonathan Weiner. Being currently one of the leading portfolio managers in the market, we are building a strong team aiming to become a billion-dollar company.
What You’ll Do
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Code, test and operate node.js based services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
What You’ll Need
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for 2+ years
- Hands-on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS …. and ...
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to details