BeeTeam provides effective solutions in web design and development focusing on new technologies and high quality.
Node.js Developer at BeeWeb provides technical expertise and guidance throughout the entire software life cycle.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by Front-End developers with server-side logic,
- Writing object-oriented, testable, and efficient code,
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders,
- Build reusable code, optimize and scale our Node.js platform and applications,
- Responsible for modification of the application for maximum speed and scalability,
- Design and implement data storage solutions,
- Integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Bachelor’s/M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience,
- Excellent knowledge and, at least, 1+ years of work experience with core Node.js and its frameworks (Express.js, Nest.js),
- Good understanding of Front-End technologies and platforms,
- Experience in working with:
- noSQL databases -MongoDB(Mongoose), Cassandra(optional),
- SQL databases – MySQL(Sequelize or Knex.js with Objection), PostgreSQL,
- Excellent skills in understanding and creating ReSTful APIs,
- Strong understanding of code versioning tools (Git),
- Good command of English, both written and verbal,
- Self-disciplined: resourcefulness and the ability to work independently.
- Experience with working Amazon services,
- Knowledge of GraphQL,
- Linux or Mac OSX (bash commands).