Amber Capital Armenia is looking for an Office Assistant to join a small team working in a fast-paced environment. Apart from the requirements listed below, the ideal candidate will be an outgoing individual with a positive attitude, ability to perform under pressure and experience in working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ensure smooth operations of the office on a day-to-day basis, including monitoring and procurement of office supplies and greeting of guests;
- Manage relationships with vendors and service providers ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time;
- Coordinate staff meetings, appointments and calls through Microsoft Outlook and Zoom;
- Prepare daily news updates on important developments in the country;
- Under the supervision of the investment team collect macroeconomic and sectoral data and input the information in relevant databases;
- Liaise with staff members in the local office and headquarters, make travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Participate in team calls and discussions, under the supervision of the investment team prepare call notes and meeting minutes;
- Prepare translations (predominantly from/ to English and Armenian languages);
- Assist in other job-related tasks as required by the investment team on an ad hoc basis.
- Higher education in Humanities, Linguistics or a related field;
- 2-5 years of work experience in a similar environment;
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities;
- Full fluency in Armenian and English languages; at least working proficiency in Russian language;
- Ability to compose and/ or proofread documents and reports with close attention to detail;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with a variety of groups and individuals with different nationalities;
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.