Mont Armenia is looking for a competent and energetic person with positive attitude and good organizational skills to hire as an Office Manager/Marketing Assistant
Office Manager/ Marketing Assistant will be mainly responsible for the general operation of our office. Duties will involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies, and taking proper inventory, and supervising our office staff to ensure maximum productivity and some marketing duties.
It is a full-time position which includes:
- Day-to-day running of the office
- Provision of administrative support to the Director
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts
- Translate documents/contracts, if needed
- Some marketing duties: Maintaining social media presence across digital channels (Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Other ad hoc duties as requested
We expect from the potential candidate.
- Good listening and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Creating and keeping deadlines
- Making schedules
- Assisting in events coordination
What skills should the potential candidates possess?
- Experience in marketing is a plus
- Fluency in Armenian and Russian
- English proficiency
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- University degree is a must
Term: Full - time
Health insurance for you and your family
Opportunities for professional development.
Performance and results evaluation are carried out based on KPI.