The Office Manager will work with a team of professionals from Armenia and Silicon Valley. The incumbent will play a critical role in the operations of Zero’s Yerevan office.
- Oversee daily operations of Yerevan office;
- Maintain office supply;
- Tightly cooperate with HR, Accounting, Legals, Marketing of the Company;
- Assist executives upon request;
- Establish policies that promote Company culture.
- Strong organization and communication skills;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian languages;
- Self-starter who is goal-oriented, highly motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate mindset;
- Proven ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner;
- Detail oriented, proficient in Microsoft Office with proven ability to learn new systems quickly.