- To assist in daily administrative work of the office, including document flow, provide general staff support.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms, update appointment calendars.
- Scan and register the incoming and outgoing documents, contracts act, reports, and other administrative documents according to Company Procedures, organize their delivery to the recipients and archiving
- Post job placement announcements for vacant and new job positions in the company.
- Prepare Chief Business Development Officer’s orders in accordance with approved templates.
- Take accurate meeting minutes and share it with the participants after CBDO’s approval.
- Place office supplies’ orders to Company’s approved suppliers, verify receipt of supplies
- Perform other administrative tasks
- Working with the CBDO to coordinate and supervise daily operations
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and internal policies Create reports and submit them to the CBDO
- Fulfill duties as assigned by the CBDO
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of proven working experience in a related position
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Armenian.
- Experience with task management tools
- Strong knowledge of MS Office package and G-suit tools
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills