Online Marketing Outreach Specialist is responsible for building relationships with top publishers, journalists, bloggers, and industry experts in order to get high-quality backlinks and mentions.
The ideal positioner is expected to thrive in an open, dynamic, flexible, fun-spirited, collaborative environment and desire creative freedom and an opportunity to work in a high performing team!
- Develop and execute outreach campaigns, from the idea and crafting pitch emails to link building and outreach.
- Identify new link building opportunities and initiate strategies.
- Build long-term relationships with journalists, media outlets, and prominent bloggers/influencers.
- Track, analyze, and optimize the effectiveness of outreach campaigns.
- Work closely with the Marketing & SEO team to execute a content strategy that is focused on external link acquisition.
- Analyze the backlink profile to ensure healthy links.
- Report on link building efficiency and results.
accountabilities of the role:
- work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation;
- be ready to give and take constructive feedback;
- monitor search algorithms set by search engines to keep up with changes in the SEO landscape
- Experience in link building
- Perfect understanding of English grammar and professional writing ability
- The ability to connect with multiple online communities and build relationships with ease
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand, report and act on data
About Renderforest LLC
Renderforest, which supports Wildek, is online video production platform helping individuals and businesses create broadcast videos online. So far 2,5 million videos have been created with over 1 million users. The Company currently has 30 team members.