ServiceTitan operations center will own a wide variety of responsibilities from deep technical duties in DevOps, incident management and documentation, processes management, monitoring of a diverse range of technical services and interact with most of technical teams.
To support ServiceTitan fast growing technical teams and cloud infrastructure, we are building three shifts with two engineers per shift to be able to provide 24/5 coverage. Armenia team of four engineers will cover two shifts during the day and night hours will be covered by our 3rd shift in the United States. Operations team will be managed by the Operations Center Manager located in Armenia.
- Monitor and troubleshoot internal and external services used by ServiceTitan SaaS applications.
- Participate in 24/5 shift rotation.
- Collaborate with application and infrastructure owners to resolve performance issues.
- Identify areas of importance to develop, update and improve.
- Work with tools, scripts and interfaces to mature current monitoring and alerting capabilities.
- Must have a good command of English language.
- Must have one or more strong IT technical skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Experience of incident management.
- Experience with system/application monitoring and alerting tools.
- Strong passion to extend IT skills and passion to learn new things.
- Natural networking person, to pass information or to extract information.
- Knowledge of other languages is a pluse.
Preferred Skills (if you have one of the following skills, this will be significant bonus)
- C# programming, MSSQL databases, Cloud (Azure and/or AWS)
- JIRA, DataDog, Kibana (ELK), Opsgenie.
- Certifications are a plus: ITIL and/or familiarity with other frameworks.