Operational efficiency - 60%
- Analyzing internal processes of organization and contribution of appropriate systems;
- Organizing of internal accountability and document circulation;
- Management of teams’ general operating systems, processes and infrastructure;
- Control and evaluation of working processes and employees’ performance;
- Organizing team and team leads’ learning and development processes;
- Employees’ involvement and motivation;
- Organizing work aimed at process automation with the involvement of IT specialists;
- Prompt solution of possible problems in work with team and clients;
- Overseeing interpersonal relations of employees.
Business development - 40 %
- Searching business development opportunities and new partners;
- Application and participation in tenders, preparing and systematizing documents connected with them;
- Negotiating with potential clients and signing an agreement;
- Cooperation with team leads and discussion about project details;
- Coordination the work of making project budget and contract;
- Managing and maintaining relations with exciting clients.
- MA degree in business administration, finance or MBA.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing teams and complex projects.
- Proficiency in Armenian, Russian and English (both verbal and written);
- Knowledge of MS Office pocket;
- Knowledge of automated systems is desired;
- Knowledge of SPSS is a plus.
- Strategic planning and analytical thinking;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (both verbal and written);
- Management and leadership, problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Excellent time, team and project management skills;
- Conflict resolution skills.