“Deem Communications” is looking for a “Operations Manager”.
Administrative work - 30%
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude,
- Serve as a primary point of contact for office e-mails, phone calls in a professional manner and route calls as necessary,
- Ensure smooth operation of the office and implementation of administrative policies and procedures,
- Ensure that health and safety policies are up to date,
- Coordinate the work of the administrative staff,
- Assist in talent acquisition: attracting, acquiring, assessing, hiring and onboarding in accordance with the company policies and procedures,
- Assist in the implementation of team building programs and activities for the company’s employees,
- Analyze and improve organizational and administrative processes, and work to improve quality, productivity and efficiency.
Teamwork & cooperation - 20%
- Cooperate and establish effective working relationships with all departments of the company,
- Provide information to relevant departments (employees) when necessary,
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including archiving, database updates, copying, faxing, taking notes, support colleagues with administrative tasks.
Procurement - 15%
- Coordinate procurement processes, such as review and control of full cycle of procurement (office furniture, office household goods, stationery, coffee, tea, sugar, drinking water, etc.),
- Source and engage reliable suppliers and vendors, negotiate to secure advantageous terms.
Transportation & Logistic - 10%
- Collaborate with the transportation service provider and office driver,
- Coordinate transportation for the company’s employees and goods (when necessary).
Inventory - 15%
- Manage inventory tracking and improve inventory control procedures.
Reporting - 10%
- Submit reports to management covering all sphere of the role on regular basis.
- Higher education (Master’s degree highly desired, especially in management, finance or similar areas),
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership is preferable,
- Advanced computer knowledge (Excel, Word, PPT). Familiarity with communication and project management modern tools,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Armenian and Russian languages,
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills,
- Structured and system thinking,
- Planning, organizing, and optimization skills,
- Problem-solving skills,
- Stress tolerance and ability to work under strict deadlines,
- Emotional competence and excellent teamworking abilities.