IMR international marketing research company is looking for an Operations Manager to join its dynamic team to discover and develop new business opportunities and provide efficiency of IMR day-to-day operations. In close cooperation with CEO and team leaders of the Company the Operations manager will be expected to boost organizational efficiency and lead the team to the next level of business development.
Operational Efficiency (60%)
- Responsible for analyzing internal processes of organization and contribution of appropriate systems;
- Organize internal accountability and document circulation;
- Manage teams’ general operating systems, processes and infrastructure;
- Control and evaluate working processes and employees’ performance;
- Organize team and team leads’ learning and development processes;
- Responsible for employees’ involvement and motivation;
- Organize work aimed at process automation with the involvement of IT specialists;
- Responsible for prompt solution of possible problems in work with team and clients;
- Oversee interpersonal relations of employees.
Business Development (40 %)
- Search business development opportunities and new partners;
- Responsible for application and participation in tenders, preparing and systematizing documents connected with them;
- Negotiate with potential clients and sign an agreement;
- Cooperate with team leads and discuss project details;
- Coordinate the work of making project budget and contract;
- Manage and maintain relations with exciting clients.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance or other related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in managing teams and complex projects;
- Proficiency in Armenian, Russian and English languages, both verbal and written;
- Knowledge of MS Office pocket;
- Knowledge of automated systems is desired;
- Knowledge of SPSS is a plus;
- Strategic planning and analytical thinking;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written;
- Management and leadership, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Excellent time, team and project management skills;
- Conflict resolution skills.