- Assure proper session assignments to Shoppers
- Serve as the first point of contact for Shoppers
- Respond to shopper requests via email/chat
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives
- Follow up with Shoppers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Maintain proper communication within the company for Shopper related issues
- Actively monitor the completion of customer orders by Shoppers
- Manually assign orders to shoppers when needed
- Provide timely feedback to relevant departments to improve customer and shopper experience and overall performance of the department
- An effective communicator - you're not afraid to ask for help and share learnings.
- A collaborator - you enjoy working and learning with others.
- Ability to think tactical and strategic - you're flexible and fast when needed but able to keep sight on the bigger picture.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- 1-2 years experience in customer service role.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to a multinational working environment.
- Genuine passion for providing the highest level of customer service and experience.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with CRM customer service systems a plus but not a necessity
- Able to effectively communicate to a wide range of people via email or chat.
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and problem solve to point of resolution.
- Must be able to work weekends and night hours.