“Yerevan Park” is looking for a “Park Operations Manager”.
- Coordinate, manage and control Yerevan Park Operations Department (Ride Operators, Guest Service, Cashiers) on a daily schedule.
- Ensure on a daily basis, the appropriate staffing and readiness of the Operations departments, such as Guest Service Agents, Cashiers and Ride operators.
- Develop and lead the daily shifts for operations department to insure Rides are available to Guests.
- Responsible for ensuring Safety, enforcement and Policies across all areas of operations for Park.
- Report and respond to incidents or activities in the park, including ride breakdowns or stoppages, guest complaints, health incidents or another similar incident.
- Oversee a team of operations supervisors and team members for each operational area of the Park.
- Continuously observe guest feedback, guest needs, and analyze and resolve customer issues, disagreements and complaints, ensuring overall guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for performing quality control, creating and managing staff KPIs.
- To oversee and present to General Manager operations to enhance revenue.
- Carry other similar functions or duties assigned by the General Manager.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a managerial position in HORECA.
- Higher education preferably in Hotel Management, Tourism, Hospitality and Business.
- Strong teamwork, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to quickly solve problems, overcome difficult situations, and stress.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluent communication in Armenian, English and Russian.
- Proactive approach.