Technamin is an iGaming software provider using technology to develop unique, alternative solutions for online gaming businesses. The company benefits from having a diverse team of industry professionals and skilled individuals who work as a tight unit to create state-of-the-art products and solutions.
As a Spanish/English Speaking Partner Success Specialist you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of assigned customers.
- Onboarding new clients and providing necessary information and training on in house products
- Building strong and effective relationships with clients through ongoing communication
- Follow up on questions, documentation, and other steps through the sales process
- Maintaining updates with the market conditions and planning approaches using this information
- Be the contact person for B2B clients in all matters related to daily business operations
- Clearly communicate client requests to internal teams
- Maintain a well-structured and organized task board for all client requests
- Provide clients with training and necessary information on how to use our internal tools
- Provide translations when needed
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reporting for all stakeholders on every partnership
- University degree
- Experience working in a high-profile customer service environment is a plus
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Ability to break down complex requirements into doable tasks
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on business needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization, planning, and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong command of written and spoken Spanish, English
- Knowledge of other foreign languages is a plus
- Full Computer literacy