“Exinity Group” is looking for a “Payment Institutions Officer”.
- Review, analyze and resolve simple-complex payment processing issues;
- Analyze, identify and communicate payment system issues;
- Implement payment solutions for key markets;
- Partner with multiple internal departments and external payment providers/ stakeholders regarding setup details and resolve issues;
- Prepare reports/ analysis on several payment issues;
- Perform regular competition research and analysis;
- Identify innovative ideas to improve the customer journey and increase efficiency;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by Supervisor and Head of Division.
- Higher Education in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Law or a related field;
- Fluency in English and Russian languages; knowledge of any additional language will be considered as an advantage;
- Computer literacy: very good knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively network with stakeholders, handle multiple tasks, track and report on progress;
- Previous experience in the Forex industry will be considered as an advantage;
- Previous experience in corporate management/ administration will be considered as an advantage;
- Previous experience in any payment provider/ bank institution will be considered as a significant advantage;
- B2B experience will be considered as an advantage;
- Proactive and show initiative personality;
- Ability to follow processes and procedures;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team, to work in a high-pressure environment and to meet aggressive goals with multiple competing priorities;
- Detail oriented, analytical and organized person as well as a self-starter with the ability to think creatively.