- Plan, organize, and execute on photo projects from concept to delivery (talent scouting, prop/equipment sourcing, location scouting);
- Help build and shape the PicsArt brand through the style and feel of our brand photography;
- Conduct research, compile mood boards, brainstorm, and hold photography reference sessions with the team;
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with project leads to understand project specs and goals and determine the best approach to bring each project to life;
- Comfortable in working with models, direct models and actors during photo shoots to capture authentic and on-brand photos ;
- Create and maintain an archive and database of images.
- Experience in shooting and editing videos is a huge plus;
- Experience in different styles of photography with a proven professional experience;
- Experience in art direction and the ability to develop photoshoot ideas;
- Excellent communication skills to articulate your ideas;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative team environment;
- Well versed in lighting and high-end camera equipment;
- Grading and retouching imagery (produced in-house as well as externally);
- Diligence to hit deadlines;
- A highly developed eye with a natural finesse for balance and composition;
- Up-to-date awareness of innovative and relevant software and tools.